2012年10月18日星期四

We are leaving for London tomorrow and are wondering how to dress for matinee at a London theater




quite informal. A Mulberry Shoulder Bags man does not have to wear a jacket and tie. He may wear a tie if he wants to appear somewhat "dressed," but it is not necessary. Just a Mulberry Alexa Bags nicely ironed shirt will suffice. A woman will look totally well dressed in a pair of "navy blue slacks and a dressy top." I would suggest if you wear a dressy top, then the man should wear a long sleeved shirt, possibly pinstripe





If you were attending an evening performance, the navy blue slacks and a dressy top would be fine, too. A man could wear a sports jacket in the evening. Or, even a cardigan sweater over a shirt.





The last play my husband and Mulberry Outlet I attended in London was Mamma Mia, which we loved! The music is what truly made the play wonderful. I had never been much of an Abba fan. In fact, I hardly listened to their music, but somewhere in my subconscious the tunes were buried, and once the music began to play and the actors were singing, I really got caught up in the mood of the play and theatre audience. I sang along at the end of the play, with the rest of the audience, when the actors appeared for a curtain call and sang songs which hadn been in the play. It was a fun and joyous night at the theatre!





I've been to many plays and performances in London, and there never seemed to be a set standard for dress at any of them. Because of the number of tourists, the dress ranges from jeans to evening dress. Many people are out around town all day and can't get back to their hotel to change for the theater, so they come as they are. And it doesn't seem to be a problem.


没有评论:

发表评论